Subject: Invitation: Meeting RE: Real Connection spreadsheet @ Tue Jun 30, 2020 ([email-masked])
From: Maria Reyes <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 18:55:09 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Meeting RE: Real Connection spreadsheet
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81970342908
When: Tue Jun 30, 2020
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * Maria Reyes - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MDZqNmQ5YXZoNHJsaGk0Njgxc2lpaGI5YzggYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MTUjZWFAdGVhbXNhZ2UubmV0OGNhNWY4NDIxOWZiZDQyMDYwMGZkMzlhNjRiYTk4MTM1NGRmMjk1Yw&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding