Subject: Updated invitation: Training session Meidan & Ash @ Wed Jul 1, 2020 1:30pm - 3:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 08:00:03 +0000

This event has been changed.

Title: Training session Meidan & Ash
When: Wed Jul 1, 2020 1:30pm – 3:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata  
(changed)

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/hup-acdy-cpk

Join by phone
+1 650-667-2665 (PIN: 438675483)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/hup-acdy-cpk?pin=7664546625114&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=YzVqMzRvYjY2cGlqaWJiMzZkaDNpYjlrNjloajJiYjI2MWlqMmI5bTZrcmoyY2ozNm9zbTJjcG42NCBhc2h3aW5lZUBsc21pbmRpYS5jb20&tok=MjQjbWVpZGFuQHNwbGl0dHl0cmF2ZWwuY29tZWM3MDZjOWVjY2Y2NDg5ZTVlY2U4MGM5M2VlODI3OTJhYjRhYzQxYw&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for updated invitations on calendar  
[email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding