Subject: Invitation: Sync meeting @ Wed Jul 1, 2020 7:30pm - 8:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 21:50:48 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Sync meeting
When: Wed Jul 1, 2020 7:30pm – 8:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/gwj-dzkr-szo

Join by phone
+1 361-360-8506 (PIN: 485200410)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/gwj-dzkr-szo?pin=5733541350534&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=M3ZqaGxxbnBtY3BqNGMyZnQ1bzNtazEwbG4gYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjMjY2hyaXNAc3BsaXR0eXRyYXZlbC5jb20wZjM0MTgxMWU4ZDk0OGM3YzM5OWY4MDQzMzYzMjBiMGRlMTk1Y2Q3&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding