Subject: Updated invitation: Sync Meeting @ Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:30pm - 8:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 13:51:29 +0000

This event has been changed.

Title: Sync Meeting
When: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:30pm – 8:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata  
(changed)

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/jug-ftaz-jop

Join by phone
+1 321-684-7801 (PIN: 113137620)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/jug-ftaz-jop?pin=9204286108513&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MTFrbnE0dGg2bWpwdXZ1ZmhnOW1rZWhoNm0gYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjMjY2hyaXNAc3BsaXR0eXRyYXZlbC5jb201NjRhMmEwNDY4OGJhNTUxZmI2MGZiOTk4MjM4OTJlYTBlMTkxMjhm&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for updated invitations on calendar  
[email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding