Subject: Updated invitation: Sync meeting @ Mon Jun 8, 2020 2:30pm - 3:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], Jonathan Passwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 07:01:01 +0000

This event has been changed.

Title: Sync meeting
When: Mon Jun 8, 2020 2:30pm – 3:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata  
(changed)

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/hpn-hkvm-qdj

Join by phone
+1 224-475-1408 (PIN: 807567476)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/hpn-hkvm-qdj?pin=7620712026228&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * Jonathan Passwell

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=Y2twajRkYjNjaGkzZ2JiMzZjc2phYjlrNmxoNmNiYjJjaGlqaWJiMmNjcWpjZHBrNjVobTRjcGxjZyBhc2h3aW5lZUBsc21pbmRpYS5jb20&tok=MjQjbWVpZGFuQHNwbGl0dHl0cmF2ZWwuY29tYjVhZjU0NWNlZWZlMDM4OGE5NjM1NGNlZTk2NTU1YzM0NDM5ODY5Ng&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for updated invitations on calendar  
[email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding