Subject: Updated invitation: India team going live @ Mon May 18, 2020 5pm - 6pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], Jonathan Passwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 10:53:41 +0000

This event has been changed.

Title: India team going live
When: Mon May 18, 2020 5pm – 6pm India Standard Time - Kolkata (changed)

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/wky-xuvs-vqq

Join by phone
+1 315-642-7217 (PIN: 734423034)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/wky-xuvs-vqq?pin=5309839238579&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * Jonathan Passwell

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=YzRxM2FjaGg3NG82MmJiNmM0cjNhYjlrNmNvMzJiYjJjY3FqNmI5aDZzc2pjZGhoY2dxMzRjMXBjZyBhc2h3aW5lZUBsc21pbmRpYS5jb20&tok=MjQjbWVpZGFuQHNwbGl0dHl0cmF2ZWwuY29tYThmOTQ3ZDJlYzc0ZmNlNGY0NGIzY2FjZDI1NmZjZWE1ZmM0Yzg4Mw&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for updated invitations on calendar  
[email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding