Subject: They want you miserable
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: Ash L <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 16:01:04 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Ash L,

For those of you who have stuck with me for a while, you knew that
this message would eventually be coming. 

The media wants you to be miserable.

Watch this video and I’ll show you why.
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/i4adBhTxm0oQ/xo8Q]

[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/i4adBhTxm0oQ/xo8Q]

And not because of the current COVID-19 situation where the media has
done as expected, (This was filmed about a month before the crisis
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/i4adBhTxm0oQ/xo8Q]) but
because a few years ago, I did yet ANOTHER video on the media and how
the only way they can make MONEY, is if they make you MISERABLE. 

I think there is no more perfect time for us to talk about the role
the media plays in society and what it's REALLY doing to our minds
behind the curtains.

Enjoy :-)

From my heart to yours!

 

 

Peter Sage

P.S. Let me know your thoughts in the comments here.
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/i4adBhTxm0oQ/xo8Q]

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/rWwv/xo8Q] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/rWwv/xo8Q]

Sage Academy<br />La Gaviota-Los Abrigos,<br />Granadilla de Abona<br />Santa Cruz de Tenerife 14 1 19 - 38618<br />Spain

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -