Subject: Updated invitation: Splitty training session #2 - Jonathan @ Tue Apr 7, 2020 5pm - 6:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 21:44:58 +0000

This event has been changed.

Title: Splitty training session #2 - Jonathan
When: Tue Apr 7, 2020 5pm – 6:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata (changed)

Joining info: Join Hangouts Meet
https://meet.google.com/kzx-wnnk-njp

Join by phone
+1 434-623-0726 (PIN: 439301030)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/kzx-wnnk-njp?pin=4915753272616&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked] - optional

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NWttZG9kNDMwZHM4bnR2OGZxMGxtZ2w0Y3IgYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjYjam9uYXRoYW5Ac3BsaXR0eXRyYXZlbC5jb20xM2M1MzUzZGNkYjA5Y2RlODJlNmQxNGFmN2MyNjBmMjdiN2NkNjYw&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for updated invitations on calendar  
[email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding