Subject: Invitation: Continue training @ Mon Apr 6, 2020 8:30pm - 10pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 12:08:21 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Continue training
When: Mon Apr 6, 2020 8:30pm – 10pm India Standard Time - Kolkata

Joining info: Join Hangouts Meet
https://meet.google.com/ruc-ztpw-qcn

Join by phone
+1 320-400-1670 (PIN: 629107287)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/ruc-ztpw-qcn?pin=1865830284284&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MTZmaWZsdWlpMGFpZDc1bmlxZmJzZ3A0cTIgYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjYjam9uYXRoYW5Ac3BsaXR0eXRyYXZlbC5jb20zZWY5NGZiNTUyMzIxNGMwMWQzYzc1YWVkYjQzOGI5ZmU0ZmYwZmVl&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding