Subject: Motivation = useless?
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: Ash L <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2020 16:01:29 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Ash L,

Think about this for a moment...

The personal development industry is a $10 billion a year industry
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/dDIwfupenJYf/xo8Q] and the
lion’s share of it is focused around motivation, right?

That being the case, why are so many people unhappy, unmotivated,
un-excited and miserable than ever before (covid-19 aside)?

[8871159_1585904816TbJmotivation_doesnt_w]
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/dDIwfupenJYf/xo8Q]

It’s because motivation is NOT the key…

In this video
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/dDIwfupenJYf/xo8Q] I share
what the key is and what you REALLY want to focus on.

Enjoy :-)

From my heart to yours!

 

 

Peter Sage

P.S. Have you gotten your free copy of The Inside Track
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/SwXZKz4NOnZa/xo8Q] yet?

The stories I’m hearing from readers who are using the techniques I
share to stay calm and sane right now is incredible. 

It’s as if it was written exactly for this time. (In just the first
chapter I share 3 keys on how to develop the super power of handling
uncertainty when everyone else is freaking out.)

Grab your copy here if you haven’t got yours yet.
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/SwXZKz4NOnZa/xo8Q]

If you have got it and you haven’t started reading it yet, now is
the perfect time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/ky4v/xo8Q] | Edit your details
[/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/ky4v/xo8Q]

Sage Academy<br />La Gaviota-Los Abrigos,<br />Granadilla de Abona<br />Santa Cruz de Tenerife 14 1 19 - 38618<br />Spain

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -