Subject: Invitation: Training @ Fri Apr 3, 2020 3:45pm - 4:45pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2020 07:57:01 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Training
When: Fri Apr 3, 2020 3:45pm – 4:45pm India Standard Time - Kolkata

Joining info: Join Hangouts Meet
https://meet.google.com/mgr-auym-oom

Join by phone
+1 484-469-5675 (PIN: 142897868)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/mgr-auym-oom?pin=6542470292022&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MGRtaHJkbjY4cmxqMmhuZHZ2anZsOXNmZTUgYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjYjam9uYXRoYW5Ac3BsaXR0eXRyYXZlbC5jb21mMTg1NTZmMTE4MDY5NDc1YmY2MjFiNDM0MDU4ZTE2NTM3M2E0MjJl&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding