Subject: Invitation: Glopal returns training @ Fri Apr 3, 2020 2pm - 3pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 10:39:06 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Glopal returns training
When: Fri Apr 3, 2020 2pm – 3pm India Standard Time - Kolkata

Joining info: Join Hangouts Meet
https://meet.google.com/vae-hhye-vke

Join by phone
+48 22 163 94 11 (PIN: 804595729)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/vae-hhye-vke?pin=8274944173135&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=N2hjamptZjlhdm52b3Z1bGs0OGFyMzN1MGMgYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjEja2FzaWEucm90aEBnbG9wYWwuY29tNGExMzYzYzk5MTQzZDAxYzFmMjNjNGU1MmZjZWQ5Y2IzY2U1NjMzNg&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding