Subject: Invitation: Continue training @ Wed Apr 1, 2020 6pm - 7:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 10:52:09 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Continue training
When: Wed Apr 1, 2020 6pm – 7:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata

Joining info: Join Hangouts Meet
https://meet.google.com/zvb-qheq-mfc

Join by phone
+1 225-424-7290 (PIN: 170970043)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/zvb-qheq-mfc?pin=8630807631204&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MDVlbDI5MTJ1bDZtbnJpcjA1OGsxdmc0bzMgYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjYjam9uYXRoYW5Ac3BsaXR0eXRyYXZlbC5jb21kM2RmYTU3YTU3YTcyYTgxZDM2NWM1Mzg5MTQyNjE3NjliMWQ5ZGVi&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding