Subject: Invitation: Training with Jonathan - 2nd session @ Fri Mar 27, 2020 11am - 12:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 21:00:08 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Training with Jonathan - 2nd session
When: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11am – 12:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata
Where: Over skype

Joining info: Join Hangouts Meet
https://meet.google.com/wkb-xxyt-zza

Join by phone
+1 727-346-6145 (PIN: 388449982)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/wkb-xxyt-zza?pin=3686800949181&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MXR2ZGI5NnNtdWJ1anNvY2NwNG45cTJ2Y2IgYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjYjam9uYXRoYW5Ac3BsaXR0eXRyYXZlbC5jb20yNjRkNWMwNWZiZTA4YWMzMWYzMzc0YWMxOTg2N2Y4ODEwNDBiM2Rl&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding