Subject: Invitation: Splitty <> OPS India Training @ Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:30pm - 3:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 07:59:11 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Splitty <> OPS India Training
When: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:30pm – 3:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata

Joining info: Join Hangouts Meet
https://meet.google.com/hjf-hwcx-fnd

Join by phone
+1 470-210-0393 (PIN: 440241576)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/hjf-hwcx-fnd?pin=7924769410260&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MzdxZDB2bDI3dXQ4amdlaW4zOTA5azk0djMgYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjQjbWVpZGFuQHNwbGl0dHl0cmF2ZWwuY29tNjMyOGUwODQ3NTM5ODZhMmRmNDgxOTIxZjMwZWM2NGYwMjJjYWYyOQ&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding