Subject: Updated invitation: LSM > Training session @ Wed Mar 18, 2020 5pm - 7pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 16:17:25 +0000

This event has been changed.

Title: LSM > Training session
When: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5pm – 7pm India Standard Time - Kolkata (changed)

Joining info: Join Hangouts Meet
https://meet.google.com/sgu-zcdv-xef

Join by phone
+1 413-779-5384 (PIN: 201632534)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/sgu-zcdv-xef?pin=5926275793933&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=N3Z0OW44ZTJ1NXQ4anQ4N2Nlb2g5anVpajYgYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjQjbWVpZGFuQHNwbGl0dHl0cmF2ZWwuY29tMDUwZTcwYzA4ZGRmNGU2Y2RiNzNhMGNjMThiZmY2MTQ3ZTg0ZTZlNA&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for updated invitations on calendar  
[email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding