Subject: Invitation: LMS Training session @ Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:30pm - 3:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 16:13:19 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: LMS Training session
When: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:30pm – 3:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata

Joining info: Join Hangouts Meet
https://meet.google.com/cvp-ucrz-ots

Join by phone
+1 864-657-0789 (PIN: 123199492)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/cvp-ucrz-ots?pin=6823832334117&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NXQ2Y3JwcDJsbTFnZjkzc2VhazI0MmYyc2UgYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjQjbWVpZGFuQHNwbGl0dHl0cmF2ZWwuY29tYjA0MmZmMDFkZjRmYmJkM2Q5ZDFiYmI5ODUyZTNhYzkzZmUzMGRlYw&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding