Subject: Updated invitation: Ash <> Meidan @ Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:15pm - 10:15pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 12:55:15 +0000

This event has been changed.

Title: Ash <> Meidan
When: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:15pm – 10:15pm India Standard Time - Kolkata  
(changed)

Joining info: Join Hangouts Meet
https://meet.google.com/xef-rjoy-gwp

Join by phone
+1 626-346-9641 (PIN: 596397239)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/xef-rjoy-gwp?pin=6341207583906&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MDJydXNmcG81OHUwMjcyajFuMmU2MnJpcGUgYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjQjbWVpZGFuQHNwbGl0dHl0cmF2ZWwuY29tZDY2MzNjYzM1NDc1MWUwZDkzNzU3NGQ1OTA5OTQ3ZDJlOTY0YmQxZQ&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for updated invitations on calendar  
[email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding