Subject: Invitation: Reviewing Splitty procedures @ Mon Mar 9, 2020 7:30pm - 8:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 12:25:43 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Reviewing Splitty procedures
When: Mon Mar 9, 2020 7:30pm – 8:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata
Where: over hangouts

Joining info: Join Hangouts Meet
https://meet.google.com/uiy-vety-yam

Join by phone
+1 316-742-1349 (PIN: 300130277)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/uiy-vety-yam?pin=9868578711220&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MTNqYnRxZXM5dmtxdWMwcDc2dm12Y3Q3OGQgYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjYjam9uYXRoYW5Ac3BsaXR0eXRyYXZlbC5jb205MzA4Mzg0MjQ1NjE1ZGRhZTFlYzQ2N2IxY2U3MWU4OWM3MDM1YWI4&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding