Subject: Updated invitation: Training Session with Ash @ Thu Mar 5, 2020 1pm - 2:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 09:13:17 +0000

This event has been changed.

Title: Training Session with Ash
When: Thu Mar 5, 2020 1pm – 2:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata (changed)

Joining info: Join Hangouts Meet
https://meet.google.com/rvf-efpy-uvt

Join by phone
+1 929-269-1956 (PIN: 343610158)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/rvf-efpy-uvt?pin=9315349545037&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MnZpam10NmFtM2puZXYzNjJsZnZnMWU1OG0gYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjQjbWVpZGFuQHNwbGl0dHl0cmF2ZWwuY29tMjlkZTNiMGU2YjEzNmExZDBjZDNjMWM3Y2U5NDU5MGMwMjg3ZDIzMA&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for updated invitations on calendar  
[email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding