Subject: here's prrof you need this Ash L :-)
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: Ash L <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 16:06:34 +0000 (UTC)

This has already helped thousands - are you next?

Hi Ash L,

I've sent you a couple of emails about my gift of my bestselling book
The Inside Track but of course I'd say nice things about it :-)

Here's just a snippet of what others are saying:

[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/mkwSpqUsjQoQ/xo8Q]

[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/mkwSpqUsjQoQ/xo8Q]

[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/mkwSpqUsjQoQ/xo8Q]

In fairness that's only a small, small portion of the massive
response, feedback and love shown for this book and the
transformations and testimonials come in daily.

You can read more reviews and feedback here
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/mkwSpqUsjQoQ/xo8Q] then
decide for yourself.

I'm so humbled and grateful and I would love for you to be able to
experience the same transformations and inspiration that comes with
it.

Best of all I'm going to give you the book at my cost, not yours.

Grab your free copy of The Inside Track here.
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/mkwSpqUsjQoQ/xo8Q]

From my heart to yours!

Peter Sage

P.S. Like I mentioned before, this book is free.

All I ask is that you help me cover the printing and postage costs.

I actually don't make money sending you the book. In fact, in some
instances I actually lose money. I want to take all the risk away from
you.. go to you with the giving hand…

In fact, I’m so confident that you’re going to absolutely
love The Inside Track – I’m giving you a lifetime guarantee on
it.

That’s right a lifetime guarantee.

And if you don’t love it, let me know and I’ll refund your
shipping costs and let you keep the book anyway…

That's how confident I am...

Get it here.
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/mkwSpqUsjQoQ/xo8Q]

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/pDz7/xo8Q] | My subscriptions
[/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/pDz7/xo8Q]

Sage Academy<br />La Gaviota-Los Abrigos,<br />Granadilla de Abona<br />Santa Cruz de Tenerife 14 1 19 - 38618<br />Spain

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -