Subject: Ash L, I've a present for you :-)
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: Ash L <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 16:06:18 +0000 (UTC)

Got challenges? Feeling stuck? Overwhelmed? Frustrated?

Hi Ash L,

If you'd like to be able to overcome your self-limiting beliefs,
challenges and ANY adversity life (or business) throws at you - then
you'll love this little present I have for you.

You can find out about it here.
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/dzwpRIbHfYYf/xo8Q]

If you suffer from self-sabotage, self-limiting beliefs, you feel
stuck in your business or in your life or you find it difficult to
overcome challenges and adversity then I'm going to send you a FREE
copy of my #1 best-selling book The Inside Track...

This book details my true story of what happened when I became the
only non-criminal to be locked up in Britain’s most violent
prison.

WITHOUT EVEN BEING ACCUSED OF A CRIME, I became imprisoned inside one
of Britain’s toughest jails, when I was found in contempt on a civil
dispute. A dispute I was later exonerated from.

What unfolded next has become a masterclass in how to turn adversity
to your advantage. The Inside Track follows my incredible journey in
real time.

It is the collection of the eleven private letters I wrote to my elite
coaching clients, sharing exactly how I set out to turn what appeared
to be a disaster, into my greatest adventure to date...

Grab your present here.
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/dzwpRIbHfYYf/xo8Q]

From my heart to yours!

Peter Sage

P.S. In this unique book, I reveal exactly how you can face any
problem in your life from a place of power, not force.

How to become someone who can not only stay calm and positive when
life hits you with a bat, but who can turn those challenges around
and into your greatest achievements. 

Get it here.
[https://teamsage.krtra.com/c/dzwpRIbHfYYf/xo8Q]

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/rXA7/xo8Q] | My subscriptions
[/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/rXA7/xo8Q]

Sage Academy<br />La Gaviota-Los Abrigos,<br />Granadilla de Abona<br />Santa Cruz de Tenerife 14 1 19 - 38618<br />Spain

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -