Subject: Invitation: ISM <> Splitty @ Tue Feb 4, 2020 3:30pm - 5pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 09:50:01 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: ISM <> Splitty
When: Tue Feb 4, 2020 3:30pm – 5pm India Standard Time - Kolkata

Joining info: Join Hangouts Meet
https://meet.google.com/fuh-fjnn-zhz

Or dial:
+1 720-370-7415 (PIN:: 949743856)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/fuh-fjnn-zhz?pin=8749974394843&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NTVpMXZncDBjY2ltMmFnb3VyZHFia2ZxODUgYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjQjbWVpZGFuQHNwbGl0dHl0cmF2ZWwuY29tMTMyZTJmMDZmNjc0NjI3YTA1OTljNmE3MWQ3YzMyZTNiYmZkYjc5Yw&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding