Subject: Invitation: Interview candidates @ Sun Feb 2, 2020 5:30pm - 6:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2020 12:03:11 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Interview candidates
When: Sun Feb 2, 2020 5:30pm – 6:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata

Joining info: Join Hangouts Meet
https://meet.google.com/xdu-toyn-gjo

Or dial:
+1 304-802-4613 (PIN:: 565347650)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/xdu-toyn-gjo?pin=4726968980401&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=Mzk3cjZwOHVoMDU5Z2xka3RrcGQ5MmdjcDYgYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjYjam9uYXRoYW5Ac3BsaXR0eXRyYXZlbC5jb20xMWYzZmE2NTgxY2EyZDhmZjNiMTcxM2EzNWViZTViZDE2NGRmMTFk&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding