Subject: Invitation: Splitty Training <> ISM India (Video-call) @ Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:30pm - 4:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 10:33:51 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Splitty Training <> ISM India (Video-call)
When: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:30pm – 4:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata

Joining info: Join Hangouts Meet
https://meet.google.com/njm-ofxw-tcv

Or dial:
+1 502-667-4811 (PIN:: 124221202)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/njm-ofxw-tcv?pin=4227384634111&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MmNqcWI1M3MyOXNjYnNqamx2aG43Njg4cmggYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjQjbWVpZGFuQHNwbGl0dHl0cmF2ZWwuY29tYWQ1MTdkOTZkOTY3ZjBlYzg1MGUzNTNjZTFlOGRlMDVlNTljOGY3YQ&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding