Subject: Updated invitation: Pre Training - Ash / Jonathan / Meidan @ Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:30pm - 4:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 09:00:11 +0000

This event has been changed.

Title: Pre Training - Ash / Jonathan / Meidan
When: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:30pm – 4:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata  
(changed)
Where: Use hangouts link inside

Joining info: Join Hangouts Meet
https://meet.google.com/wvq-auco-jji

Or dial:
+1 440-754-0306 (PIN:: 999352419)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/wvq-auco-jji?pin=1921442870510&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=N2djcmNqcTc3ZDcxaWJwZW00OHJjamphZ24gYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjYjam9uYXRoYW5Ac3BsaXR0eXRyYXZlbC5jb21iZDNjZmQ5YTgwNjQzZDJmNmVmMzI4OGMwMWNkZTQ0NGI1M2RiNWUz&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for updated invitations on calendar  
[email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding