Subject: Invitation: Interviewing LMS team @ Thu Jan 23, 2020 12pm - 1:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 08:39:45 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Interviewing LMS team
When: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12pm – 1:30pm Israel Time
Where: Use hangouts link inside

Joining info: Join Hangouts Meet
https://meet.google.com/rge-ikna-dne

Or dial:
+1 423-712-0194 (PIN:: 540989474)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/rge-ikna-dne?pin=4452236712847&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=M2oxZ2VyYXY1OGllZGJnYW5jcjJlc2o1YjcgYXNod2luZWVAbHNtaW5kaWEuY29t&tok=MjYjam9uYXRoYW5Ac3BsaXR0eXRyYXZlbC5jb20wNWJlYTcwM2RjZmVhZTEzNWI4Yjg0MjNlOWY3OGFkMTA3Y2UxYTIw&ctz=Asia%2FJerusalem&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding