Subject: [5 Day Challenge] There's massive power in this
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: Ash L <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 12:49:51 +0000 (UTC)

This is just the start of one of my most valuable training's and
you’re about to

Hi Ash L,

YES, the time has finally arrived! It’s officially time for you to
change your peer group and change your life.

I have to admit, I’m really excited for you. This is just the start
of one of my most valuable training's and you’re about to be part of
something special.

Dare I say, “REVOLUTIONARY”.

You’re about to enter more than just a 5 day challenge.

You’re about to embark on a hero's journey.

It will surely involve digging deep into your own mind and fighting
off the dragon that is “your limiting beliefs”. 

Will the hero prevail? Only you can decide whether or not that
happens.  

Also, make sure to download and use the worksheets that  I created
for you. 

(Just a nice little reminder to DO YOUR HOMEWORK) 😬

After all, KNOWING AND NOT DOING IS THE SAME AS NOT KNOWING!

I’ll see you inside day 1 of the 5 DAY “CHANGE YOUR PEER GROUP,
CHANGE YOUR LIFE” CHALLENGE. 

From my heart to yours!

[6992946_1576274410SCW110f6671606a812a6e5]

Peter Sage

Sage Academy

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/rMPk/xo8Q] | My subscriptions
[/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/rMPk/xo8Q]

Sage Academy<br />La Gaviota-Los Abrigos,<br />Granadilla de Abona<br />Santa Cruz de Tenerife 14 1 19 - 38618<br />Spain

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -