Subject: Welcome to 5 Day Challenge Ash L
From: "Peter Sage" <[email-masked]>
To: Ash L <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 12:49:38 +0000 (UTC)

Ready to change your life? Start the challenge now...

Hey Ash L,

Are you as excited as I am to elevate your peer group and change the
trajectory of your life?!

Peter Sage here ,6 times Ted Talk speaker, serial entrepreneur, and
founder of Sage Academy, a place of growth and contribution for high
achievers. 

With over 3 decades in the personal development world, (One of those
decades spent as a top Tony Robbins trainers) I’ve seen all there is
to see within this industry. 

Firewalks, psychotherapy, in person transformations, online
transformations, intense meditations and visualizations that’s
crushed all signs of cancer cells in a patient. 

Bottomline? I know what works and what doesn’t. And beyond that, I
know that this industry has failed you more than once. 

I’m here to change that.

In fact, for nearly decades I’ve committed myself to helping create
lasting change in those who are willing to put in the hard hours. (I
mean, it’s called “personal development” not “personal time to
lay on the couch and eat pizza, right?) 

This 5 Day “Change Your Peer Group Change Your Life” Challenge is
that very first step in that direction of lasting change so
congratulations!

Now on to business:

Check your inbox because you should be getting an email with a link to
your first day of the 5 Day Challenge.

Now, I created this challenge with both of us in mind. 

We’re busy people! I get that.

And that’s exactly why I’m releasing this content for you in bite
size pieces. 

That’s right, a lesson a day will take you just as long as it does
for you to take a shower and brush your teeth! (Though, I strongly
suggest not bringing your computer in to the shower... ) 

Are you ready to start making the shifts you need for success in under
30 minutes a day?

Are you ready to stop self sabotaging yourself and start creating the
life you’ve been dreaming of?

Are you ready to transform your life and surround yourself with a peer
group that lifts you up throughout your journey?

Great! What are you waiting for? Let’s get started! 

Here are your login details:

 	* LOGIN PAGE: https://www.petersage.co/x5QAva0SbWZa [/https://www.petersage.co/x5QAva0SbWZa]
 	* EMAIL: [email-masked]
 	* PASSWORD: xEldPtYm

From My Heart To Yours

Peter Sage

 

 

 

P.S. I'm going to be guiding you along this challenge every step of
the way so make sure you open every email from me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unsubscribe [/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/pAPr/xo8Q] | My subscriptions
[/https://teamsage.kartratracking.com/u/V6eb/pAPr/xo8Q]

Sage Academy<br />La Gaviota-Los Abrigos,<br />Granadilla de Abona<br />Santa Cruz de Tenerife 14 1 19 - 38618<br />Spain

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -