Subject: Team-Sage on Slack: New Account Details
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 14:20:11 +0000

Welcome to Slack!

You’ve joined the new Slack workspace Team-Sage. Here are your account
details:

Workspace name: Team-Sage

URL: team-sageworkspace.slack.com
[https://team-sageworkspace.slack.com/]

Email: [email-masked]

Sign In
[https://team-sageworkspace.slack.com/x-p518018683621-913282019524-913285211188/signin]

We’ll send you a few quick emails on how to get the most out of Slack.
In the meantime, dive in and start exploring
[https://team-sageworkspace.slack.com/x-p518018683621-913282019524-913285211188/].
We’re glad you’re here!

Want to learn more now?
[http://get.slack.help/hc/en-us/categories/202622877-slack-guides?cvosrc=email.email.email_ntws&cvo_creative=&utm_medium=email&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=_email_email____ob-_cr-_ym-]

Check out our Slack guides
[http://get.slack.help/hc/en-us/categories/202622877-slack-guides?cvosrc=email.email.email_ntws&cvo_creative=&utm_medium=email&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=_email_email____ob-_cr-_ym-]
for tips on messaging with your team, sharing files, and getting updates
from your other tools.