Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Cali'fun workspace for June 14th, 2019 at 9:04 AM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 03:34:22 +0000

Hi Ashwinee L,

You have a new direct message from the Cali'fun workspace
(https://califun.slack.com/x-p12380346801-663185220949-653574137954/).

---

@Slackbot
View in the archives:
https://califun.slack.com/x-p12380346801-663185220949-653574137954/archives/DK5NWS8NP/p1560483013000100

slackbot (9:00 AM, June 14th)

To get the most out of Slack, it's good to be where the conversation's
happening - in channels! You can always browse a full list by choosing
*Channels* on the left, or *try checking out a few we recommend:*

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://califun.slack.com/unsub/UKH5F6GTX-8a0adfba48-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://califun.slack.com/unsub/UKH5F6GTX-253d2ae28c-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://califun.slack.com/unsub/UKH5F6GTX-cd93668157-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://califun.slack.com/unsub/UKH5F6GTX-1916446dd7-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://califun.slack.com/unsub/UKH5F6GTX-d6041e47c4-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://califun.slack.com/unsub/UKH5F6GTX-eb13d21891-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://califun.slack.com/account