Subject: Stay connected at your desk or on the go
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 22:31:45 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Stay connected at your desk or on the go

https://click.email.slack.com/?qs=2ba2ce631ecf3e56c7e4301cffc063567bdaeed458881bb92fbef944f5154f41aa92dbb7d0ccbd3ca1b58265ca818bf1e08f8b2682753d89b1961525a1d74da2

*************************************************

Cali'fun
Workspace URL: califun.slack.com

Email: [email-masked]

Sign In
https://click.email.slack.com/?qs=192de9d2a23e6ee7a46b04795d72f7f1505ddc8dfe02112b5ccf9e1037649681dd875fc10d05b2bd9666a9b3f0073d7fd13e393e45330888067e8a50f27e78c4

*************************************************

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street  San Francisco, CA 94105

Our Blog
https://click.email.slack.com/?qs=fdb3c7fbe5c6d0af47f0bd3994d8ae75629fe7ebc30eb1e6ba29569f359569fe7e61082ac8e6095fc97b343ed460f0266ddc30336815cda1c9606d8cfd5a5b01

Unsubscribe
https://click.email.slack.com/?qs=1e05baf7931d7e1dcc9e6def1211604f35f16a7c75a14d4a2b19c802b4d5de6d90795c5149e72928efacd49c589eb1373ad5311dbc0ebc61eb58065a2de2e888

Policies
https://click.email.slack.com/?qs=afe2c773ea411b6ce063da763ff81d88719840569769a9451a55e96adf97263d48eb3d57d4ca4b110b5c5a841925a50b9849c317ab61af565b6d09f0de022199