Subject: Fwd: Italian Re-personalization Links
From: Ashwinee Latchayya <[email-masked]>
To: Sumit Subramaniam <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 04:37:49 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sumi, 

Below is a list of other IT football links for repersonalisation. 

The one you need is :- 

[ https://tickets.acmilan.com/#/ticket | https://tickets.acmilan.com/#/ticket ] 

We can confirm that the details of the people attending the event are as follows: 

We ask that you personalise and send the ticket(s) as soon as possible, and no later than . This is so that the buyer can receive them in time for the event, and we can ensure your payment. In order to personalise the tickets, you can use the link provided below. 
[ https://tickets.acmilan.com/#/ticket | https://tickets.acmilan.com/#/ticket ] 

From: "Brian Sexton" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Virat" <[email-masked]>, "Viney Stan" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>, "Subhojit Hati" <[email-masked]>, "Worchuirin M" <[email-masked]>, "Kritika Mirchandani" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Vijender Sharma" <[email-masked]>, "Monica Messina" <[email-masked]>, "Leonardo Agapito" <[email-masked]>, "Martina Stura" <[email-masked]>, "Chiara Paganini" <[email-masked]>, "Robert Cosgrove" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, 27 February, 2018 17:47:19 
Subject: Italian Re-personalization Links 

Hi guys, 

Here is the list of links for Italian football re-personalization. 

A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, Udinese, Genoa C.F.C., U.C. Sampdoria, U.S. Cittàdi Palermo, A.C. ChievoVerona, Atalanta, Bologna F.C., Crotone: 

For Paper or eTickets, the link is [ https://www.listicket.com/ticketing/postvendita/cambioUtilizzatoreStep1.html |  https://www.listicket.com/ticketing/postvendita/cambioUtilizzatoreStep1.html ] 

For TdTs, the link is [ https://www.listicket.com/ticketing/postvendita/cambioSupportoStep1.html |  https://www.listicket.com/ticketing/postvendita/cambioSupportoStep1.html ] 

F.C. Internazionale: 

[ http://www.inter.it/it/cessione/ | http://www.inter.it/it/cessione/ ] 

U.S. Sassuolo: 

For Paper, eTickets or TdTs, the link is [ http://www.vivaticket.it/index.php?nvpg%5bsellshow%5d&cmd=ShowChangeTicketEventList |  http://www.vivaticket.it/index.php?nvpg[sellshow]&cmd=ShowChangeTicketEventList ] 

Torino F.C. Fiorentina Empoli F.C. 

For Paper, eTickets or TdTs, the link is [ https://shop.ticketone.it/substitutePatronSearch.jsp |  https://shop.ticketone.it/substitutePatronSearch.jsp ] 

A.C. Milan: 

For Paper, eTickets or TdTs, the link is [ https://tickets.acmilan.com/#/ticket |  https://tickets.acmilan.com/#/ticket ] 

Any other questions let me know. 

Kind regards, 

Brian Sexton 

[email-masked]