Subject: RE: Escalation to TL RAG
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Felipe FleuryGil <[email-masked]>, Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]>, David Lee <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Stephen Blake <[email-masked]>, Michelle Gubbins <[email-masked]>, Thiago Pavoni <[email-masked]>, Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 13:01:30 +0000

Hi @[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,

We had 12 wrong escalations to TL RAG here. Could this please be reviewed with the agents?

Kind regards,
Brian

From: Felipe FleuryGil
Sent: Tuesday 16 April 2019 10:42
To: Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]>; David Lee <[email-masked]>
Cc: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>; Stephen Blake <[email-masked]>; Michelle Gubbins <[email-masked]>; Thiago Pavoni <[email-masked]>
Subject: Escalation to TL RAG

Hi,

As you can see we started the day with 47 cases escalated to TL RAG:

I have returned/closed all of them now and created the excel file (attached) so you can see the reasons of escalations. From the 47 escalations only 2 were actually correct.
It looks like the agents don't know when to escalate to this Queue. You will see some examples like:

  *   Possible EDM error ;
  *   buyer wants a refund because of the amount of money she spent on two tickets. Buyer cannot be refunded. I sent her an email with the relevant blurb ;
  *   Offered a partial refund to the buyer to keep the ticket
  *   The buyer emailed in swedish language. Emailed him with the unsupported language blurb

From 45 cases, 39 were escalated by Outsourcing. Some agents had more than 1 wrong escalations to this queue.

It would be good if you please review those escalations with the agents, to advise them to follow the correct process and only to escalate to this queue when necessary? Also @David Lee<mailto:[email-masked]> if you could send a comms on OLS regarding this queue, informing how and when to escalate. I have seen a lot of escalations for wrong tickets process in this queue today, might be an issue.

Thanks,

Felipe