Subject: Re: Divya Janm-diwas samaroh --our beloved universal BABA
From: Anshul Kishor <[email-masked]>
To: Amitej Dhar <[email-masked]>, Charanjit Singh <[email-masked]>, Ritesh Sinha <[email-masked]>, Anshul Khandelwal <[email-masked]>, Rohini Chandel <[email-masked]>, Shabana Ali <[email-masked]>, Amit Kumar Thakur <[email-masked]>, Ashish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Fahmina Hussain <[email-masked]>, Rajat Bhardwaj <[email-masked]>, Yash Sharma <[email-masked]>, Viney Stan <[email-masked]>, Garima Negi <[email-masked]>, Sagorika Ray <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Nilarka Prasa
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 23:08:19 -0700 (MST)

Hi All, 

Please check your availbility for this auspicious occasion :D by EOD. It will be ease to make all arrangement. 

Regards 

Anshul 

From: "Anshul Kishor" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Amitej Dhar" <[email-masked]>, "Charanjit Singh" <[email-masked]>, "Ritesh Sinha" <[email-masked]>, "Anshul Khandelwal" <[email-masked]>, "Rohini Chandel" <[email-masked]>, "Shabana Ali" <[email-masked]>, "Amit Kumar Thakur" <[email-masked]>, "Ashish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Fahmina Hussain" <[email-masked]>, "Rajat Bhardwaj" <[email-masked]>, "Yash Sharma" <[email-masked]>, "Viney Stan" <[email-masked]>, "Garima Negi" <[email-masked]>, "Sagorika Ray" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Nilarka Prasanna Das" <[email-masked]>, "Vijender Sharma" <[email-masked]>, "Monish Rawat" <[email-masked]>, "Kunal Rastogi" <[email-masked]>, "Kritika Mirchandani" <[email-masked]>, "Ashwinee Latchayya" <[email-masked]>, "Worchuirin" <[email-masked]>, "tasuku yamamoto" <[email-masked]>, "Sagar Seth" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>, "Ekta VGG" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, 18 December, 2018 12:55:09 
Subject: Divya Janm-diwas samaroh --our beloved universal BABA 

Please join us in wishing 

Divya Janam-diwas samaroh 

to our beloved universal BABA 

Deep kammal 

for turning the big 5-0 :P 

on Sunday, December 23rd, 

2018 

The party will be held 

on Friday, December 21st, 

at 6 o'clock in the evening 

Venue- 

The LSM India 

A-72, Sector -2 
Noida, IND 

RSVP- All baba's follower, friend & colleague 

This will be conrtibution party 

Each Contribution Rs 70/- only 

Contact person- 

Monish rawat 

Amitej Dhar 

-- 
Regards 

Anshul