Subject: Fwd: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18754946/ Subject /Ashsih Semwal
From: Ashwinee Latchayya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 15:57:01 +0530 (IST)

From: "Brian Sexton" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Ashwinee Latchayya" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Eliza deSouza" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, 6 November, 2018 15:45:50 
Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18754946/ Subject /Ashsih Semwal 

Hi Ashwinee, 

Could you please review this red flag with Ashish Semwal and confirm the coaching session has been done by EOD? 

Kind regards, 

Brian 

From: Eliza deSouza 
Sent: Tuesday 6 November 2018 10:11 
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]> 
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18754946/ Subject /Ashsih Semwal 
Importance: High 

Hi Brian, 

I have come across a red flag for this agent 

Synopsis: Agent did not re-categorise the subject. 

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached. 

Thank you, 

Eliza