Subject: Minutes of meeting 10/05/2018
From: Worchuirin M <[email-masked]>
To: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Kritika Mirchandani <[email-masked]>, Sagar Seth <[email-masked]>, Ashwinee Latchayya <[email-masked]>, Subhojit Hati <[email-masked]>, Viney Stan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 16:47:46 +0530 (IST)

[Daily Process call] Meeting Minutes: 

Date: 

[10/05/2018] 

Time: 

[14:30] 

Attendees: 

[ Robert,Brain ,Jelena,Saurabh ,Viraat,Urvika,Kritika,Mike,Sagar,Ashwinee] 

Agenda items: 

PRODUCTIVITY: Count has been improved drastically, But need to push some of the new agents who is not hitting the target of 64. 
INBOUND CALL AGENTS: Ensure all agents who are on inbound calls that their status are on 11 all the time and dial 11 after every call. 
MONITOR BREAK: Floor support to monitor the break timings of their teams religiously and ensure phone codes are correctly used every time. 
OVERTIME: Email Que are still very high. Push agents for overtime and OT is applicable on the weekend as well. 
QUALITY: We need to ensure quality is improved. 
FLAGGING EMAILS: Agents should emails queries to their respective s POCS only. 
TURKISH EURO LEAGUE FINALS: Presonalization is not required for Turkish Airlines EuroLeague Final Four - Weekend Pass. 

Thanks & Regards, 

M.Worchuirin