Subject: X-lite Phone Codes
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]>, "Maiwenn Gouthe" <[email-masked]>, Jelena Kalcuka <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 14:25:26 +0000

IMPORTANT INFO

DATE

12.04.2018

TOPIC

X-lite Phone Codes

DETAILS

You should all have X-lite soft phones installed on your computers now.

All agents are required to log into the correct phone codes at all times.

10

Extended Wrap Up

Extra time needed to wrap up a call

11

Log In

You must log in first thing each morning, regardless of what you will be doing that day

12

Personal

Personal time, beyond breaks etc.

13

Log Out

14

E-mails

For e-mail only work on the Buyer team (when asked not to take calls by your TL, and focus on e-mails only).
But only to be used when instructed to do so by your TL.

15

Break

Lunch Breaks

16

PS-Work

For use by the PS Team Only

17

Meeting

When attending a meeting

18

Training

When giving/receiving training

19

Translations

This can only be used if approved by TL

20      Internal Requests       This can only be used if approved by TL. This is for Fraud, Special Ops or other areas asking for a particular support.
21      High Risk Verification  Only to be used by the agent working on High Risk

22

status check

Used to check your status

When you first log in you must log into 11 and then immediately log in to 14 (Emails).

Agents are required to log in and log out on time and correctly log their breaks.

Agents can no longer use another agent's computer, every agent must use the computer that has been assigned to them.