Subject: Rosette, plan for your meeting, not for your ride
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 03:43:41 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber
Let's get started

 Got back to back client meetings? Have the comfort of knowing that your nearest ride is just around the corner and only a tap away. Spend more time with your clients and customers, less time waiting for your ride

Activating your account would take only a minute

Pro Tip: Accept this invite from your mobile device with an Uber app for a seamless setup

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fb421f43f719c81abffd022faf91d66144e3d430bb49f49f26bcf0b72a2428d65a4a91c39ed151de422e755c0a82120594334db1d1e07622 
Activate your account 

 3 ways we can help activate your account

 Request a call back

 Leave your mobile number below and our representative will call you back in 3 business days

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fb421f43f719c81a9a010ceb81af8bc3ba59a74d03feb252d6f373d78c6be69852106f71e24f63233f63fb26129b3cf3f883020ba0718fbb 
Schedule a call  ❯

 Write to us

 You can reach out to the dedicated business support team on
[email-masked]

Mailto: [email-masked] 
Contact support  ❯

 Help yourself

 Learn more about tips and tricks of having a seamless experience linking your account

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fb421f43f719c81ae536a1c0ad5eb2a5d20af8601927cac94017b952e533053682ba2725d5310c7ef345c25352f67296b51b90481bbe9dfd 
Read further  ❯

	- The invitation link is unique and will only work for you.
	- Keep work and personal trips separate when you use Uber. We won’t share your personal trips with your employer.

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fb421f43f719c81a8963079b68f9c89863ca8b0bcd2dd5d39653b8303a853812e8bbfed6e68b9a44c857e7b2fb20e0b504ae9404ed92e4c0 
Help center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fb421f43f719c81a9953017c9ac118c7536977db21e390ac3d8887e908958fc16b8c7aec689aeaeeb05f9e7a22a45de4ac5fc406254ffa3d 
Terms 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=2ed69aaae26045b1d812573bfccec85879823902101829bbf0e45d92d50563b5c44d622d86504f8790d22c1325f2ba5772ae864db591de84731111ced7f8c9553639c1c9edbb720360fd1644e95322c2 
 View online  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fb421f43f719c81ac74b6f774a4392f6316ea015db4c474626ce0706b7e78f2eacb303f8786203590334a0d387fc9a8621f1d65f285fd989 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fb421f43f719c81a1bd396cd47ca50b74bd6f18cfc08df432339b7a70a0a307aede201540ad450806013940095fb9a4c2f2d7ad49457173b 
Unsubscribe 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fb421f43f719c81ac63710d0922a80615eb6920a019702266793eb8e9f8bca2b83aa16b5e3b896a7334f39ea18152135fb53e09b457d43f9 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fb421f43f719c81a3a7d8addef34f0bf980b98c6db98079263ab9d1b4a93abe3e66240b3dca096a0c2065f3a4319f8036b682f46e4219e2c 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fb421f43f719c81a8026bd0fe8469b8770fae71fb1fb14e3c750bf97d3c023b4b93803bea4f2e2c2dd90155e98d8d68eba1f896bbdb6fae3 

 

Uber B.V.

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fb421f43f719c81a85461a74937da020a3c5fa7810e2f29d9b9c06b2b457872a894271c34dad718eaff0ac443c8dfe4033b209e0c88e21bd 
Uber.com