Subject: Final Reminder: Join the Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. account
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 00:09:01 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. invited you
 Hop in and join your team 

 Let’s set you up for work 

 Keep work and personal trips separate when you join Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. on Uber.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d45c8c93037ffc5060c37ed9df79695e30f35d7d896379dde550b3f97dc5e2e9f64c5a07bf0b9b252a7edfb7847400be6b6a3b6c9e781b4631ea67cbd77b72a9 
Get started

Help yourself

Learn more about joining your company’s Uber account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d45c8c93037ffc509343eca25081996d10479d095f0c490c0dec359c6af2e30124c637902bd846eeb082995d30b8ced8369722747632d7d3a727af037292a4ed 
Visit Help Center  ❯

Let us help

Reach out to our team at [email-masked] for 24/7 support.

mailto:[email-masked] 
Contact support  ❯

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d45c8c93037ffc501b670b325fc43a696191381948d1619cd7e7065097313e52cdf13992da5f1bb91deda672bf744019c52cfb73a2881b13 
Help center 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=b70114a8b21de16af10e35d06904c01888403610d01909db37c6796b35085981b94cdfbca8d607669d5564dc441a63d883120ccd6d16434b7ed34f1b7c27170f567fe7c575e8c51b8145550b9292c2d8 
View online 
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ab502b3a7027c303da781456eed1b4d3b836322e200c19aec127b79ad1d27f7551d10b77dd350f65e022db6a809d6cad8944914c281d3d53 
Unsubscribe  

 Uber B.V.
Mr. Treublaan 7

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ab502b3a7027c303c66db3c3df72fceee93ac9e602683e282764f9c853dcf65591b5b1524fe2e2670e872b357f2590038f43998945a622c0 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ab502b3a7027c30350b0670ba5d50c62cbf980df44f80e24dc2077ac17a7379eb056bb0817162b068872b494c597434d18c7e496e7aafc63 
Terms