Subject: Re: Attendance for 08/03/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Cc: Caleb Lundinga Lodi <[email-masked]>, Charanjit Singh Sandhu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 08:23:25 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 09 April 2019 02:54
To: Virat Joshi
Cc: Caleb Lundinga Lodi; Charanjit Singh Sandhu
Subject: Attendance for 08/03/2019

Hi Virat,

PFB the attendance for 08/04/2019.

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      OT
08/04/19        Anshul Khandelwal (EN)  22:30-07:30     OFF     n/a
08/04/19        Virendra Singh (EN)     22:30-07:30     Present n/a
08/04/19        Ravi Sharma (EN)        22:30-07:30     Present n/a
08/04/19        Saurabh Agarwal (EN)    22:30-07:30     Present n/a
08/04/19        Sumit Gangwar (EN)      22:30-07:30     Present na
08/04/19        Daniel Khing (EN)       22:30-07:30     Present n/a
08/04/19        Nitesh Kumar Singh (EN) 22:30-07:30     Present n/a
08/04/19        Omprakesh Singh (EN)    22:30-07:30     Present n/a
08/04/19        Jitender Pratap Singh (EN)          22:30-07:30 OFF     na
08/04/19        Devesh Rawat (EN)            22:30-07:30        no show n/a
08/04/19        Rawat Vipin (EN)        22:30-07:30     Present n/a
08/04/19        Ritesh (EN)     22:30-07:30     Present n/a
08/04/19                    Pradipta Biswas (EN)        21:30-08:30     Present 2 hours
08/04/19                      Vijay Sharma (EN) 22:30-07:30     Present n/a
08/04/19                   Shikhil Domingo (EN) 22:30-07:30     Present n/a
08/04/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    22:30-07:30     OFF     n/a
08/04/19                     Julian Aguire (ES) 22:30-07:30     Present n/a
08/04/19                            Joel Samuel (PT)    22:30-07:30     Present n/a
08/04/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      22:30-07:30     Present n/a
08/04/19                                Rosette (TL)    20:30-07:30     Present 2 hours

Kind Regards,
Rosette