Subject: Rosette, get more time back to you
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2019 03:42:37 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber   

No expensing = More free time

Join Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.’s Uber for Business account and your eligible business rides on Uber will get charged directly to your company’s account. 

This means not having to spend time filing lengthy expense reports each month, every month - time that you can spend on things that matter to you most!

Best part? Whether it's work or personal travel - all you need is a single Uber app!

Pro Tip: Accept this invite from your mobile device with an Uber app for a seamless setup

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6aedb3ee06ddd1569ea08807564954e53fa371a3c8bf1072649c102df218adf882e512c2754334c37c7c4715853ed87d85601f9d2f765dfd 
Activate your account 

 Why Uber for Business

 Directly charge to your company account

 All your eligible business rides are charged directly to your company’s account, no more time spent on expensing. That means a longer quality lunch or leaving for home early.

 Your ride to the Airport

 Take the worry off your travel – get to the airport in comfort and style. Landing in a new city? We have a

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6aedb3ee06ddd1569063589ad844dbbd5c0830530eab7cc0554ecca8b1cf9259a8bf1ad30dcdd989edf6b229cbcb75e999a73bd5d66d27b1 
global  presence so you carry the benefits with you!

 Plan for your meeting, not for your ride

 Got a meeting in peak hour traffic at the other end of town? Don’t worry, your nearest ride is just around the corner and only a tap away

 Having trouble activating your account?

	- Request a call back and our representative will call you back in 3 business days
	- You can also reach out to the dedicated business support team on [email-masked]
	- 
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6aedb3ee06ddd156ab2b59d813b53a9ed863c9e47cb2c51a2266310ce9f531ec782d820cf3c5ca0104de632e052ec6ab04a2514ee939bddd 
Learn  more about tips and tricks of having a seamless experience activating your account

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6aedb3ee06ddd156599fa01cf9379d6f3f67dda40c2d69d3af087c316061c2b634e7db5838b9d2fef1277d8c54ca4585ca0fc046abf02a4f 
Schedule a call  ❯

	- The invitation link is unique and will only work for you.
	- Keep work and personal trips separate when you use Uber. We won’t share your personal trips with your employer.

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6aedb3ee06ddd15664177eaff05bd12b71c04f5caf6ea5a3cc719ecbaa7ee6e4f2b817ed612eebbd66923b7fd45e2a511f79877b18deb92e 
Help center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6aedb3ee06ddd156164d9c7b7731a87ba92f19c121de0fb3e0f687430d19d7b21ae5710c97f6370bff6ee72bffcf134e73fc2dbf381e2c7e 
Terms 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=2ed69aaae26045b104f74814baa3ec73f707eb3d08de11d47aedc6566ab54020270176d1424bee4f7cdb2623d66a8f3b882270082aa4a8b5f7bb4323f7b6039dd0529cd462213d2ec92d0df7dea3cfcb 
 View online  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6aedb3ee06ddd15643577d55a1c54c4720bc17fce10adf79dc932581b4c0659b5d4157c0e853d89bb51ee3802e3db6ba654a7082cd840e63 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6aedb3ee06ddd15606984e4a29e82d7102f4178c50feeee7c06731add84b9f58799ca7ccd378a934d1d9515d8e5790b422ad502727df0046 
Unsubscribe 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6aedb3ee06ddd156cc819694f606e878334f4237d5839bbcdce504a2b141cc053d3385d702d5fd6d915715ff470d0b5885e24a95befca9a1 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6aedb3ee06ddd156e205f6d1f47a18eed991f1262571d1d2c9ded2b656ec619fbacda2ae76928f14081e978298568ae039734675ac77da46 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6aedb3ee06ddd156c23b09e73672cd62d723f5092f174d17d7b30c667c2ed92804e854714c92deca9fa66dc9c466f96dd519a554bcef085f 

 

Uber B.V.

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=6aedb3ee06ddd156599fa01cf9379d6f3f67dda40c2d69d3af087c316061c2b634e7db5838b9d2fef1277d8c54ca4585ca0fc046abf02a4f 
Uber.com