Subject: Accept your invitation
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 00:06:14 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

Accept your invitation
 Join the  Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. account 

 Connect your account today 

 When you join Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. on Uber, you’ll be able to charge eligible rides to your company.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=3adbeb2f4fef9e222fc681ce8bf609f006387eb496009a676a7439336ec9963a4e058c41d656d07ea62f034f685ca987cddde68ef1598d2f 
Get started
Keep work and personal trips separate when you use Uber. We won’t share your personal trips with your employer.

Help yourself

Learn more about joining your company’s Uber account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=4dda98b3a7eac55b1f47c2a293a66f964f2f5d835a586cc04c781de6631bd6a00594a6fedcce759e6311e46341f9df14b87f62c128f02e78 
Visit Help Center  ❯

Let us help

Reach out to our team at [email-masked] for 24/7 support.

mailto:[email-masked] 
Contact support  ❯

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=ec06d695dfee0ca8ec3d049c544865980b0c03248b9a916b820c69296afdd8537c9de3652cdd61bff45fea2c7f042dda031cc1fe38775909 
Help center 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=b70114a8b21de16ab93a02c750b8bc3e0be40281c519ce08db29c48601e9d3f94c840c38daeab1ce42461ae35d54e958366de65541409802447318b3f4084508fbad11e1e4c6c83f5e493c680f210ecd 
View online 
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=5e51068e1d7a2e4948cba986be1ba658a8b75ccad80a2663c962e8867171021c684d6b97099ac4e04868d6f627d1da1228a882130f01350b 
Unsubscribe  

 Uber B.V.
Mr. Treublaan 7

 https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=b4b22ac722dc0d037a1991242ae9ede76486e6fc1e122049bf3b6ec5e6d9ffc8046e1bad76ef052cbe8e7f0d36d3a171f2f53c3308635399 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8829b224e30453103dcc1aa45e6414541dec2c4103fecfe3b4ad1e0218bfab06bf9d52c5d753a54ed46d68f06042a7d67bae9dd032c9f2e6 
Terms