Subject: Re: Attendance for 02/04/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 07:39:59 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 03 April 2019 02:15
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance for 02/04/2019

Hi Viraat,

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance
02/04/19        Anshul Khandelwal (EN)  22:30-07:30     Present
02/04/19        Virendra Singh (EN)     22:30-07:30     Present
02/04/19        Ravi Sharma (EN)        22:30-07:30     Present
02/04/19        Saurabh Agarwal (EN)    22:30-07:30     Present
02/04/19        Sumit Gangwar (EN)      11:00-20:00

02/04/19        Jitender Pratap Singh (EN)      22:30-07:30     Present
02/04/19        Devesh Rawat (EN)       11:00-20:00

02/04/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    22:30-07:30     OFF
02/04/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      22:30-07:30     Present
02/04/19                           Rosette (TL) 22:30-07:30     Present

Kind Regards,
Rosette