Subject: Re: Attendance for 01/04/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 15:17:19 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 02 April 2019 02:20
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance for 01/04/2019

Hi Viraat,

PFB the attendance for 01/04/2019.

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance
01/04/19        Anshul Khandelwal (EN)  22:30-07:30     OFF
01/04/19        Virendra Singh (EN)     22:30-07:30     Present
01/04/19        Ravi Sharma (EN)        22:30-07:30     Present
01/04/19        Saurabh Agarwal (EN)    22:30-07:30     Present
01/04/19        Sumit Gangwar (EN)      22:30-07:30     OFF
01/04/19        Jitender Pratap Singh (EN)      22:30-07:30     Present
01/04/19        Devesh Rawat (EN)       11:00-20:00

01/04/19        Natalia Cabrera         22:30-07:30     OFF
01/04/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      22:30-07:30     Present
01/04/19                            Rosette (TL)        22:30-07:30     Present

Kind Regards,
Rosette