Subject: Re: Attendance 29/03/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 06:09:21 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 30 March 2019 00:20
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance 29/03/2019

Hi Viraat,

PFB the Attendance for 29/03/2019.

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance
29/03/19        Anshul Khandelwal (EN)  22:30-07:30     Present
29/03/19        Virendra Singh (EN)     22:30-07:30     no show
29/03/19        Ravi Sharma (EN)        22:30-07:30     Present
29/03/19        Saurabh Agarwal (EN)    22:30-07:30     Present
29/03/19        Sumit Gangwar (EN)      11:00-20:00

29/03/19        Jitender Pratap Singh (EN)      22:30-07:30     Present
29/03/19        Devesh Rawat (EN)       11:00-20:00

29/03/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    22:30-07:30     OFF
29/03/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      22:30-07:30     Present
29/03/19                               Rosette (TL)     22:30-07:30     Present

Kind Regards,
Rosette