Subject: Re: Attendance
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 13:53:39 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 28 March 2019 14:52
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance

Hi Viraat,

PFB the attendance for 28/03/2019.

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      OT
28/03/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       11:00-12:00 am  Present 4hours
28/03/19        Poonam Chawla (DE)      13:30-22:30     OFF     na
28/03/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    13:30-22:30     OFF     na
28/03/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30     OFF     n/a
28/03/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-23:30     Present na
28/03/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     Present n/a
28/03/19        Shavez Ahmad (JP)       11:00-20:00     OFF     n/a
28/03/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     OFF     n/a
28/03/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     Present n/a
28/03/19                       Rosette (TL)     11:00-12:00 am  Present 4 hours

Kind Regards,
Rosette