Subject: Re:
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 08:45:49 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 27 March 2019 14:03
To: Virat Joshi
Subject:

Hi Viraat,

PFB the attendance for 27/03/2019.

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      OT
27/03/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       11:30-23:30     Present 3 hous
27/03/19        Poonam Chawla (DE)      13:30-22:30     Present na
27/03/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    13:30-22:30     OFF     na
27/03/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30     Present n/a
27/03/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-23:30     Present na
27/03/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     Present n/a
27/03/19        Shavez Ahmad (JP)       11:00-21:00     Present 1 hour
27/03/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     present n/a
27/03/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     Present n/a
27/03/19        Rosette (TL)    11:00-23:0      Present 3 hous

Regards,
Rosette