Subject: Re: Attendance
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 08:53:03 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 26 March 2019 14:04
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance

Hi Virat,

PFB the attendance for 26/03/2019.

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      OT
26/03/19        Fatoumata Altmueller (DE)       13:30-22:30     OFF     na
26/03/19        Poonam Chawla (DE)      13:30-22:30     OFF     na
26/03/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    13:30-22:30     Present na
26/03/19        Kasende Daniels (FR)    13:30-22:30     Present n/a
26/03/19        Butila Sasi Yannick (FR)        13:30-23:30     Present na
26/03/19        Valentina Bonente (IT)  13:30-22:30     Present n/a
26/03/19        Shavez Ahmad (JP)       11:00-20:00     Present n/a
26/03/19        Edivaldo Pereira (PT)   13:30-22:30     present n/a
26/03/19        Jessica Aparecido (PT)  13:30-22:30     Present n/a
26/03/19                      Rosette (TL)      13:30-22:30     Present n/a

Kind Regards,
Rosette