Subject: Fwd: [COMMs Report]
From: Worchuirin M <[email-masked]>
To: Jenny Ortega <[email-masked]>, Edivaldo Manuel Augusto Pereira <[email-masked]>, Joel Luinduladio Samuel <[email-masked]>, Daniels Kasende Kibambe <[email-masked]>, Mutombo Muamba Arnold <[email-masked]>, Natalia Cabrera Castilla <[email-masked]>, Shavez Ahmed <[email-masked]>, Valentina Bonente <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>, viraat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 06:33:35 -0700 (MST)

Hi all, 

Please complete pending OLS module ASAP and revert back once done. 

Edivaldo.Pereira 	Important Information - Contacting EDM / On Call Data Management 	Not started 	india 
Jenny.Ortega 	Important Information - Contacting EDM / On Call Data Management 	Not started 	india 
Joel.Samuel 	Important Information - Contacting EDM / On Call Data Management 	Not started 	india 
Kannedy.Barai 	Important Information - Contacting EDM / On Call Data Management 	Not started 	india 
Kasende.Daniels 	Important Information - Listing Notes 	Not passed 	india 
Mutombo.Arnold 	Important Information - Contacting EDM / On Call Data Management 	Not started 	india 
Natalia.Cabrera 	CRITICAL - Changes to the Substitution Rules 	Not started 	india 
Natalia.Cabrera 	Important Information - CMA Work Item 	Not started 	india 
Natalia.Cabrera 	Important Information - URL E-Tickets 	Not started 	india 
Natalia.Cabrera 	Important Information - Expected Arrival Date 	Not started 	india 
Natalia.Cabrera 	Important Information - Contacting EDM / On Call Data Management 	Not started 	india 
shavez.ahmed 	Important Information - Contacting EDM / On Call Data Management 	Not started 	india 
Valentina.Bonente 	Important Information - CMA Work Item 	Not started 	india 
Valentina.Bonente 	Important Information - Contacting EDM / On Call Data Management 	Not started 	india 

Kind Regards, 
M.Worchuirin 

From: "Brian Sexton" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Worchuirin" <[email-masked]>, "Rosette Modiri" <[email-masked]>, "Caleb Lundinga Lodi" <[email-masked]>, "Ashwinee Latchayya" <[email-masked]>, "Kritika Mirchandani" <[email-masked]>, "Anurag Pradhan" <[email-masked]>, "Charanjit Singh" <[email-masked]>, "Mansi Chhabra" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>, "viraat" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Jana Garbe" <[email-masked]>, "Maiwenn Gouthe" <[email-masked]>, "David Lee" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 25 March, 2019 17:53:05 
Subject: FW: [COMMs Report] 

Hi everyone, 

Can you please ensure all agents have completed the outstanding comms/modules on OLS? 

Kind regards, 

Brian 

From: Jana Garbe 
Sent: Monday 25 March 2019 15:34 
To: CSLeads <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; David Lee <[email-masked]>; Stephen Blake <[email-masked]>; Brian Sexton <[email-masked]> 
Subject: [COMMs Report] 
Importance: High 

Hi all, 

Please find attached a report regarding the participation of all agents in the COMMS that have been sent out. 

Please inform all agents who have outstanding COMMs / Quizzes to complete to do so as soon as possible. 

Kind regards, 

Jana Garbe 

Training & Quality